1. Where are you from?
2. Do you have any pets?
Yes, a dog (My Bella) and 2 cats (Molly and Milo)
3. What is your favorite movie?
Rock of Ages. A musical comedy about 80's Hair Bands??? YES PLEASE!
4. What book are you currently reading?
Does the Waiting List section of AWARDS Online Help count?
5. What is the best way to spend a Sunday?
I usually spend my Sundays at either Baseball games or Cheer competitions depending on the season, but I imagine the BEST way to spend a Sunday would be lounging around in sweat pants watching a musical movie marathon.
6. Do you have a favorite band/singer?
Do I???? New Kids on the Block... I may or may not still use my NKOTB towel to dry my hair, and my NKOTB pillow case might still be on my pillow always with Donny and Joey facing up.
7. What is your favorite childhood memory?
My very first concert was shockingly New Kids on the Block, when they came to Saratoga Raceway. My older brother drove my Mom, Grandma, Cousin, sister, and myself up there. He refused to play any NKOTB in the van, so instead played Samantha Fox's new tape, can you say inappropriate? Listening to my Gram sing along was AMAZING!
8. Did you do anything exciting over the summer?
You bet I did. I went on a girls weekend to New Jersey to see the I Love the 90's Tour with some of my friends.
9. If you could meet anyone (past or present) and ask them only one question, who would that person be and what question would you ask?
Kenny Rogers! I would ask him if I could touch his hair. It just looks like it would be so incredibly soft
10. Coffee or Tea?
COFFEE!!!!!!!! I mean, have you ever seen my coffee mug?