1. Where are you from?
in Delmar NY, grew up in Maryland
2. Do you have any pets?
3, all adopted. 2 dogs and a cat. We also foster kittens with the help of the CARES HMIS team.
3. What is your favorite movie?
Too many to name. Shawshank Redemption a feel good movie, and a classic What Ever Happened to Baby Jane
4. What book are you currently reading?
Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
5. What is the best way to spend a Sunday?
Lots of coffee, settle in for CBS Sunday Morning Show, then yoga. All before carting 3 teens around
6. Do you have a favorite band/singer?
Band - U2 Singer - Barbara Streisand
7. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Summers on Cape Cod with my family - every year we vacationed for 2 weeks in the same spot
8. Did you do anything exciting over the summer?
Every summer we vacation at my parents home on the Cape. My favorite thing to do is walk the Mayflower Beach in at low tide with my family, the shoreline is endless, then come back at night for the sunset
9. If you could meet anyone (past or present) and ask them only one question, who would that person be and what question would you ask?
Eleanor Roosevelt - Why did she decide to take on a life's work of helping people, seemingly ahead of her time.
10. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! Never tea